i have a macbook, 2 GHz intel core 2 duo running 10.4. if i buy the snow leopard upgrade will it work?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it will work. Be careful when you upgrade from 10.4. The 10.4 hard drive is probably formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled). Snow Leopard requires the hard drive to be formatted as a GUID. A Mac OS Extended drive will have to be wiped/reformatted/partitioned to get to GUID. You will need to backup all your data and re-install to include all your applications and utilities. You will also need to check to see if what you have, applications and utilities, will work in 10.6.
- Answered by Michael R from Glen Burnie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can snow leopard 2006 2GHz Intel core 2Duo 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM upgrade to Mountain Lion?
- Asked by Ricardo P. V from Rizal
- Flag as inappropriate (can snow leopard 2006 2GHz Intel core 2Duo 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM upgrade to Mountain Lion?)
- Asked about: Mac
Will this work with my 2009 Macbook - 2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo?
- Asked by Casey L from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my 2009 Macbook - 2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will the Elgato work on a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 or does it have to be Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- Asked by Dennis A B from Everett
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Elgato work on a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 or does it have to be Intel Core 2 Duo CPU)
- Asked about: Elgato Game Capture HD Game Recorde…