Will the keynote presentation display on both the iPad and the projector simultaneously?
When I connect the iPad to the VGA connector and run the keynote app, will the presentation play only on the projector, and thus having a blank screen on the iPad? Or will it play the presentation on both?
- Asked by Salim B from Pflugerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the keynote presentation display on both the iPad and the projector simultaneously?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you will be able to see the presentation on both screens.
- Answered by Peter M. N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it will play on both devices. I use it all the time to do presentations. And if you are using iPad 2, you will be able to mirror the whole iPad as well by using the VGA. Contrary to the first generation iPad that when using VGA its restricted to certain apps.
- Answered by Gidel M from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I present keynote presentations (official keynote app) via my iPad to a video source (projector) using this cable?
- Asked by Nick S from Mount Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I present keynote presentations (official keynote app) via my iPad to a video source (projector) using this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable