Is the Apple charge a "smart" charger - does it detect the charge for each individual battery and charge as needed, and provide a "trickle charge"?
1 Answer from the Community
Experiments on Candle Power Forums indicate that this is a smart charger that charges each cell independently and ends charging using a negative delta voltage method when they are full.
- Answered by Ian G from Winter Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What ma current value does the charger need to provide for optimal charging?
- Asked by Chris B from Crawley
- Flag as inappropriate (What ma current value does the charger need to provide for optimal charging?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone Micro USB Adapter