How long does the charger take to fully charge the batteries? (assuming US 110v)
- Asked by Adin B from Pagosa Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does the charger take to fully charge the batteries? (assuming US 110v))
4 Answers from the Community
The charger detects when the batteries are full and stops.
The maximum charge time is 4.5hours if the batteries are empty.
If the two batteries are at different charge levels when they are inserted, each battery is finished separately. The indicator will indicate done when both batteries are finished.
- Answered by Joseph J from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The charger automatically stops charging the batteries when they are full. After six hours the indicator light turns off as well.
- Answered by Thomas P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You do realize that a "AA Battery" is nominally at 1.5V DC when charged. As such it does not matter if the charger is plugged into a 110 VAC, or 240VAC, or 160VAC, it will convert AC voltage to DC voltage and charge the batteries. You wall outlet voltage is inconsequential in the charge time assuming it meets your countries electrical standards.
- Answered by James D F from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Assuming the batteries are charged in the US at 110~120 V AC, the batteries should get a 110% charge in about 11 hours.
Hope this helps,
You You Xue
- Answered by You You X from Millbrae
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How long does it take to fully charge the mophie
- Asked by James W from Oregon City
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to fully charge the mophie)
- Asked about: mophie juice pack powerstation XL E…
How long does this battery last after it's fully charged?
- Asked by Dylan J from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does this battery last after it's fully charged?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…