can it be used to the 220V-50Hz AC source
- Asked by Christophe C from Edmond
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used to the 220V-50Hz AC source)
2 Answers from the Community
yes, if yours comes with the proper outlet plug. If you use a USA/Japan/Latin America Connector, then buy from the us store. this is rated 100-240V
- Answered by Barack O from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Like most modern power supplies, it is rated for 100 to 240V 50 or 60 Hz.
You will of course need the appropriate plug adapter for the wall socket.
- Answered by Greg K from Wentworth Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?
- Asked by Daniel V from Concepcion
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I purchase the 220V/50Hz version?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?
- Asked by 放 张 from 北京
- Flag as inappropriate (IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips