I am traveling from the US to London. what do I need as far as converter/adapter for my iphone 5 and ipad air?
1 Answer from the Community
All you need is an adapter plug for your iPad air. You may need a converter for your phone. I would go to an Apple store and find out before you go. Once you get to London, you can always go to an Apple Store and they can help you. However, it is easier to find an Apple store here in the US than in the UK, so it would be better if you were to do this before you go.
- Answered by Pamela C from Winthrop Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm sending the iPad air in London do I have to do something before they could use?
- Asked by Gina R from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm sending the iPad air in London do I have to do something before they could use?)
- Asked about: iPad
How far will it travel with bluetooth connectivity?
- Asked by Rith S from Phnom Penh
- Flag as inappropriate (How far will it travel with bluetooth connectivity?)
- Asked about: Parrot MiniDrone