is it easy to set up?
- Asked by John H from Pittsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (is it easy to set up?)
1 Answer from the Community
Couldn't be simpler. You need a 3.5mm stereo plug to RCA plugs patch cord to connect the Airport Express to your Stereo. After plugging it into the wall near the stereo system where you are planning to stream to, open Airport Utility (in utilities). It should tell you, it found an Airport Express. Click manual set-up, choosing 'client mode', give it a name, eg stereo in the den, or whatever, and follow the simple prompts on the screen. At the end, click 'apply', and after a short configuration period, your newly named 'stereo in the den' will show up in the 'multiple speakers' pane of your iTunes library. Very straightforward.
- Answered by Michael V from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Bluetooth part easy to set up?
- Asked by Diane G from Engadine
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Bluetooth part easy to set up?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
No answers yet
is it easy to take on and off?
- Asked by Christopher L
- Flag as inappropriate (is it easy to take on and off?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…