What does the "Secondary Tap" function accomplish?
In the System Prefs for "Trackpad", checkbox "Secondary Tap" is available under "Two Fingers". What does it do when checked?
- Asked by Stefan L from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (What does the "Secondary Tap" function accomplish?)
1 Answer from the Community
The "Secondary Tap" is analogous to the right-click function of a two-button mouse. If you enable that checkbox, you will "right-click" whenever you click with two fingers close together (index and middle of one hand is most common for me).
- Answered by Nathan P from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what about sound from the iPad to TV. How is that accomplished?
- Asked by William A from Norwalk
- Flag as inappropriate (what about sound from the iPad to TV. How is that accomplished?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
How does the "hardware fax" function?
- Asked by Larry M T from Mechanicsville
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the "hardware fax" function?)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Wir…
No answers yet