I changed the batteries but my trackpad won't work...what's wrong? The arrow is black and won't move..dead battery in trackpad this AM
1 Answer from the Community
In the flyer it says:
"Turning on Your Trackpad
To turn your on trackpad, press and hold the on/off button until the indicator light comes on"
I did that after I replaced my batteries and it works. the on/off button is on the right.
- Answered by Lynne M from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
will it charge the magic mouse batteries
- Asked by Mark A from Lombard
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge the magic mouse batteries)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
how do i change the battery
- Asked by William M
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i change the battery)
- Asked about: Apple Remote