how do i get software for magic trackpad?
- Asked by Herman A. B from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i get software for magic trackpad?)
4 Answers from the Community
Assuming you're already running OS 10.6.4, you may also need to install a separate trackpad update. Go to Support > Downloads, search for "trackpad," then look for the "Magic Trackpad and Multi-Touch Trackpad Update 1.0" download.
- Answered by Anina B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Simply open Software Update while your Magic Trackpad is turned on and install the update.
- Answered by Jo Ann O from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can get it through Software Update on the Apple menu or by downloading and installing the update by typing in DL1066 in the Apple website's search box.
- Answered by Ryan P from Hornell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Use apple update
- Answered by Hayden Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
Is the Magic Trackpad compatitable with iPad?
- Asked by Nathalie P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Trackpad compatitable with iPad?)
- Asked about: Twelve South MagicWand