does track pad turn itself off to save battery life
- Asked by Adrienne H from Nanoose Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (does track pad turn itself off to save battery life)
1 Answer from the Community
-click "Advanaced..." button
-uncheck "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer"
-click "Ok" button
This will allow the Magic Trackpad (and Magic Mouse, Apple Bluetooth keyboard) to go into a deeper power saving mode.
To wake the computer, press the power button once.
(or use the Apple USB keyboard and hit any key)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
sleep mode, does it help me save battery?
- Asked by Von Benedick B from Caloocan City
- Flag as inappropriate (sleep mode, does it help me save battery?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
No answers yet
Can I buy a MacBook battery at my local Apple store?
- Asked by Helen B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a MacBook battery at my local Apple store?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…