Can it be used to draw things?
I'm assuming that it can also work as a tablet type thing so that you could draw a picture with it or something.
- Asked by Riley S from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used to draw things?)
2 Answers from the Community
Given the look of the product, the pictures showing a hand using it, and descriptions of its functionality being basically the same as what the built-in trackpads on the MacBooks currently do, the answer is probably no. It's really just bringing the gesture functionality (scrolling, swiping, etc.) that the MacBooks have made part of the Mac experience to desktop Macs.
Using that reasoning, it probably will not work like a tablet in the sense of using a stylus (except a specialize conductive one perhaps), absolute position tracking, pressure-sensitivity, eraser function, etc. However, you could use it to draw things in the same way you can use a MacBook trackpad to draw things: not very well, but some people can do better with patience and practice.
- Answered by Collin O from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With all due respect, that's a very vague and difficult question to answer, but I'll try. The trackpad itself doesn't come bundled with any software allowing you to write handwritten notes or draw anything, but I'm sure on the Mac App Store there is a drawing pad/paint application which allows you to use a mouse/trackpad to draw something.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I charge more than one thing at the same time using one adapter?
- Asked by Danica R from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I charge more than one thing at the same time using one adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is there an app that lets me see my Windows 7 screen, then allow me to use a stylus to draw on the screen (using my iphone as a tablet, like wacom)
- Asked by Stefan B from Yucaipa
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an app that lets me see my Windows 7 screen, then allow me to use a stylus to draw on the screen (using my iphone as a tablet, like wacom))
- Asked about: iPhone