Will this keyboard work with the PS3?
- Asked by Jason L from Fairbanks
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with the PS3?)
5 Answers from the Community
Yes it does. First you have to unpair it from the device it was initially paired with. I.E. MacBook, PCs, etc. then simply go to the Settings tab of your PS3 then setup a new bluetooth device, pair it then voila! A bluetooth keyboard for your PS3.
- Answered by Kurt Rusheen T from Shaker Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use a older bluetooth wireless keyboard from Apple with my PS3 and it works great. You just need to pair it with the PS3. No problems and it makes surfing the web easier.
- Answered by Robert L from Centerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it does but you have to make sure to unpair it from you PS3 or it wont work on you computer
- Answered by Ian S from Manhattan Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
When you are scanning on the PS3 turn on your MAC wireless keyboard and hold the power button on even after you select your keyboard on your PS3, then after it shows the pass key let go of the power button and enter it followed by the enter key and it will pair with your playstation 3
- Answered by Chris N from Brandon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
i pretty sure it wont. Sorry
- Answered by Paul R from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5