what is difference between Wireless Keyboard 184/A and 184/B?
What is the difference between the wireless keyboards 184LL A and 184LL B?
- Asked by Steven Z from Hendersonville
- Flag as inappropriate (what is difference between Wireless Keyboard 184/A and 184/B?)
2 Answers from the Community
VH's answer is inaccurate. First, all Apple wireless keyboards take AA batteries, not AAA. The other inaccuracy is that 184LL/A and B both take two AA batteries (not three). Three AA batteries were the model previous to 184LL/A. The B model replaced the A in mid 2011, but I do not know what the difference is. I would guess it is some kind of update to the bluetooth standard, as the A model has been shipping since 2009. And models A and B are the same size and shape and have the same features (power button, etc).
- Answered by Martin K from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The new version uses 2 AAA batteries instead of three. This is first, power saving. And the best of all is AAA batteries comes in pack of 4, now you have 2 pieces in use and 2 pieces as spare, instead of previous version.
- Answered by Vincent H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work without the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Eleanor C
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work without the wireless keyboard?)
- Asked about: Belkin Wireless YourType Numeric Ke…