Model A1314 keyboard compatable with 3rd generation iPad?
Keyboard model A 1314 compatable with 3rd generation iPad?
- Asked by Sharon A from Paia
- Flag as inappropriate (Model A1314 keyboard compatable with 3rd generation iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
Today I paired this keyboard with iPad Air.
A friend changed a iPad 1st by iPad Air.
When I try to pair the keyboard with new iPad the green light don't blink when I hold the power in keyboard.
To solve this I turned off the old iPad to allow keyboard to be paired with the new iPad.
Some function keys dont work to this, but I can write and delete perfectly.
I hope this information can be good to you or to any other person.
- Answered by Anderson F from São Paulo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with iPad 3rd generation?
- Asked by Laurie S from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with iPad 3rd generation?)
- Asked about: Libratone Live AirPlay Speaker
Does iPad 3rd generation work with this keyboard by logitech?
- Asked by Harold W from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPad 3rd generation work with this keyboard by logitech?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…