Is there any report that these low-rise keyboards cause carpel tunnel?
I currently own the aluminum long keyboard and because of it I think I might have developed carpel tunnel.
- Asked by Nadav A from Owings Mills
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any report that these low-rise keyboards cause carpel tunnel?)
1 Answer from the Community
Certainly not an expert, but - generally the problem is having your hands angled up (slouchy wrists with fingers higher), so I would think that any keyboard that flattened our your wrists at all (i.e. lower profile like these) would be better (unless you moved from some sort of proper erg-keyboard where your wrists are raised and your fingers pointed down).
- Answered by Christopher S from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the keys on this keyboard backlit for low light areas?
- Asked by Jason O from Rush
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the keys on this keyboard backlit for low light areas?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …
Can these cause overheating?
- Asked by Clarissa B from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these cause overheating?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…
No answers yet