Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?
I have an English/Hebrew Apple wireless keyboard. I need to know how to toggle between the languages?
2 Answers from the Community
It depends what you are using the keyboard with? For instance I use it with an iPad 2 and found the easiest way to switch languages is to simply press the 'world' globe symbol after setting the second language as one of the other default languages. The symbol is to the left of the space bar on the on screen keyboard.
You can do the same thing with the wireless keyboard after mapping one of the spare keys, I'm sure it is the or same or very similar if using it with another apple product.
- Answered by Jeremy H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. What version of OSX are you using?
In 10.8.5, go to System Preferences>Language & Text.
Language will be highlighted. Drag the Hebrew language to the top with your other primary language.
Still in the menu, go to Input Sources. Check the box Keyboard & Character Viewer.
Scroll down to Hebrew and check its box AND check the box Show Input menu in menu bar.
The Israeli flag or the flag corresponding to your other primary language will show in the menu bar now.
To switch languages, click on the flag.
A great test for this is using Google Translate. Text you enter in Hebrew will be entered from right to left,
- Answered by Jo W from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will it work with the apple wireless keyboard
- Asked by Tammie S from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the apple wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Will the MagicWand work with 2007 Apple wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Stav H from Tel Aviv
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the MagicWand work with 2007 Apple wireless keyboard?)
- Asked about: Twelve South MagicWand
does it work with Apple tv 2?
- Asked by Craig B from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with Apple tv 2?)
- Asked about: Incase Origami Workstation