Can the Apple Wireless Keyboard be used with a PS3?
- Asked by Brian C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple Wireless Keyboard be used with a PS3?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, but you have to unpair it from your Mac first by removing it from the Bluetooth preferences. Then add a Bluetooth device in the PS3 in Settings->Accessory Settings->Manage Bluetooth Devices. A scan will ask you to type in a code on the keyboard.
Unfortunately it's a hassle to move it back & forth between the PS3 & Mac.
- Answered by Brandon N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I do this with no problems.
- Answered by Adrian H from Camperdown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I connect my PS3 to the thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Bart W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my PS3 to the thunderbolt display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)