which plug for Argentina
Is it the European adapter plug for Argentina?
- Asked by John J from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (which plug for Argentina)
1 Answer from the Community
The plug in the bottom row of the second image, as well as the top left plug in the same picture, are used in Argentina. These are types "C" and "I" respectively.
- Answered by Lynn H from Northfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it works in 110 - 220 v?
- Asked by Diego K
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works in 110 - 220 v?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Sma…
No answers yet
does it have a plug or batteries
- Asked by Maria M from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a plug or batteries)
- Asked about: Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio…
How do i plug it in my Mac?
- Asked by Jonas T
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i plug it in my Mac?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input