How do you tell the difference between the european plug and the korean plug on the adaptor kit?
- Asked by Kathy N from Brookfield
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you tell the difference between the european plug and the korean plug on the adaptor kit?)
1 Answer from the Community
The skinnier plugs are for Europe. I just spent a ton of time trying to figure out the same thing, watching multiple you tube videos with kids who clearly had no idea what they were talking about. The info is available at Apple support but for some reason this box will not allow me to post a link. But skinnier is correct.
- Answered by Cathy G from Amherst
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
where do you plug the speakers?
- Asked by Ivan L from Tamarac
- Flag as inappropriate (where do you plug the speakers?)
- Asked about: Bose Companion 2 Series III Multime…
No answers yet
Are these set up for dual voltage? Work in Europe?
- Asked by Toni M from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these set up for dual voltage? Work in Europe?)
- Asked about: Bose Computer MusicMonitor