How do you tell the difference between the european plug and the korean plug on the adaptor kit?
- Asked by Kathy N from Brookfield
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you tell the difference between the european plug and the korean plug on the adaptor kit?)
1 Answer from the Community
The skinnier plugs are for Europe. I just spent a ton of time trying to figure out the same thing, watching multiple you tube videos with kids who clearly had no idea what they were talking about. The info is available at Apple support but for some reason this box will not allow me to post a link. But skinnier is correct.
- Answered by Cathy G from Amherst
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i plug in my usb printer into it and print documents?
- Asked by Rishi S from Brookfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i plug in my usb printer into it and print documents?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit