How can I charge more than one thing at the same time using one adapter?
I need to charge my iPhone, iPad, and apple battery charger at the same time will I am going to be over in Europe.
- Asked by Danica R from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I charge more than one thing at the same time using one adapter?)
1 Answer from the Community
The only way I know how do this is with a notebook computer: plug the computer into an electrical outlet and plug the USB cords for the iPhone and the iPad into the USB ports on the computer.
Alternately if in Europe, since both the iPhone and iPad came with chargers, with the Apple World Adapter Kit you can use the European adapter and the Korean adpater, which is very close to and woks just as well as the European adapter.....
- Answered by Luciano S from East Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge one battery at a time?
- Asked by Matt P from Nepean
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge one battery at a time?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
Would this charge my 4s using a Kindle charger?
- Asked by Kate G
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this charge my 4s using a Kindle charger?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet