Purchased Magic Mouse-love sleek design, but can't double click on desktop icon to open -I have to click on the icon then OPEN from drop down menu. ??
1 Answer from the Community
Go to system preferences, mouse and check your setting for double-click. You probably have it set at maximum or 100%. Reduce your setting to about three bars from the right. Your icon should now open when you double click.
- Answered by Ernestine H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to open the portal for charging
- Asked by Rafael Q from Mission Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (How to open the portal for charging)
- Asked about: Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5 an…
With my wired mouse I could squeeze & tap to see icons of open applications. How is this done with the Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Brian G from Victorville
- Flag as inappropriate (With my wired mouse I could squeeze & tap to see icons of open applications. How is this done with the Magic Mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse