How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
4 Answers from the Community
The magic mouse is a cool mouse, but in photoshop it is incredibly frustrating. I live in "scroll to zoom" mode, constantly zooming in and out. The magic mouse is always misreading my touches as scrolls, causing the image to jump to tiny or blow up to giant size. If PS would let me activate a control button on the keyboard, my problem would be solved, but as it is I'm constantly jumping around and having to resize. Similar problem with Lightroom. Select a shot in filmstrip and accidentally touch the mouse, and lightroom zips to a different image. Frustrating. Not the ideal PS mouse.
- Answered by Stephen B from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Photoshop Elements 11 is a disaster in combination with the magic mouse. No option to switch anything off. The software is not able to co-operate with the mouse. A real frustration!
- Answered by Jos Z
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The only problem I have experienced with it is the "scroll with inertia" feature. It does not want to stop where I want it to stop every time, and can be frustrating some times. Im sure with practice, I will get the hang of it though. Other then that, no complaints here.
- Answered by Quinn E from Saint Louis Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I use this mouse mostly for Photoshop® and find it great to use, no complaints here. It accuracy with the Airbrush & Pen tools is absolutely superb. Zooming works well, it would be nice if you could use the touch control to zoom but it's still a click to zoom, or drag and zoom, but still a great piece of kit.
- Answered by Gordon S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
wireless keyboard and or magic mouse work on pc?
- Asked by Jeremy K from Newport News
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard and or magic mouse work on pc?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British
Does this work with the older Magic Mouse model: A1296?
- Asked by Peter H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the older Magic Mouse model: A1296?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
will it charge the magic mouse batteries
- Asked by Mark A from Lombard
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge the magic mouse batteries)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger