Can up and down be reversed?
I'd like to be able to use the mouse upside down with my thumb rubbing past the "eye" like a trackball. This is for use without a table or other flat surface. So I want to know if the up and down can be reversed so it's more intuitive. As it is, it's a bit outside my mental abilities to control it well. btw, left and right work fine.
- Asked by Warren G from Joliet
- Flag as inappropriate (Can up and down be reversed?)
1 Answer from the Community
I see what you mean. You want to hold the mouse in your hand and roll your thumb over the lens.
You can not change the tracking direction with Apple's pre-installed mouse preference pane utility. You might look around for third-party tools that could reverse the forward/backward tracking. However, these tools are not supported by Apple and are to be used at your own risk.
- Answered by Gavin R from Sutter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i reverse lion to snow leopard
- Asked by Harold B
- Flag as inappropriate (can i reverse lion to snow leopard)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
No answers yet
Does this product protect the computer from outlet polarity reversal?
- Asked by Stephen J. S from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product protect the computer from outlet polarity reversal?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…