Can I use the old bluetooth mouse on a Mac Mini after upgrading to the Magic Mouse?
I have a Mac Mini I bought in July. I use the bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard very successfully. Can I use both the old and the new Magic Mouse concurrently after upgrading Snow Leopard to run the Magic Mouse? I might want to keep the old mouse in use since I bounce between two monitors and I could leave the old mouse at my desk while using the Magic Mouse in front of my 37" Vizio TV.
- Asked by Matthew G D from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the old bluetooth mouse on a Mac Mini after upgrading to the Magic Mouse?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can't use 2 bluetooth mice at the same time for one computer. It only supports 1 mouse and 1 keyboard. But you can still use them if you turn the one you are not using to OFF, then turn the one you want to use to ON.
- Answered by Benjamin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Can the wireless mouse and magic trackpad at same time with mini mac 2005
- Asked by Virginia H from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the wireless mouse and magic trackpad at same time with mini mac 2005)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad