can i still push a button for my widgets
- Asked by George R from Valencia
- Flag as inappropriate (can i still push a button for my widgets)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. Download and install magic prefs from the Apple downloads area of www.apple.com. Adds a lot of different options.
- Answered by Joseph H from Mount Sterling
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
YES YOU CAN! Just go to System Preferences>Mouse and activate the secondary mouse button, then go to System Preferences>Expose & spaces and in the middle portion of the screen you can choose to set your secondary mouse button to open dashboard (or it can open expose). You have to follow this order or it won't work. I know this works, I've done it (On a late 2009 iMac). The only issue is that your secondary mouse button loses its usual functions.
- Answered by Mary S from Ave Maria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The only button you can use now is the one on the keyboard as this mouse does not offer that option that I know of.
- Answered by John K from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can we add weather widget on iPhone lock screen?
- Asked by Eric T from Seri Kembangan
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we add weather widget on iPhone lock screen?)
- Asked about: iPad
What buttons do you push to change songs
- Asked by K L from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate (What buttons do you push to change songs)
- Asked about: Apple Remote