Just bought MBP with Retina (15"). What cable do I need to connect to VGA Projector? Thanks..
3 Answers from the Community
I also have the Retina MBP. The Thunderbolt port on your computer is very similar to the mini display port on older macs. I have read in multiple places that any cable for mini display port is also compatible with Thunderbolt.
I hope I could help!
- Answered by Ian S from Penfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With the Retina MacBook you want a hdmi to VGA so you still have 2 thunderbolts
- Answered by Ben R from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is what you need.
- Answered by Joseph B from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do I need an iPod dock to Use VGA adopter on a projector?
- Asked by Maricris M from Mandaluyong City
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need an iPod dock to Use VGA adopter on a projector?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
will it work with the MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display
- Asked by Ben N from Oberon
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro Cable - AirPlay Mirro…