I have a mac pro (newest edition) with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphic card. I need to connect a 2nd apple monitor to it what do I need ???
1 Answer from the Community
You need Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for all resolutions under 1920 x 1200 (24" wide). For resolutions over that you need the Dual-Link.
Everyone assumes (I assume) that you are talking about a macbook, not a mac pro, because I got lots of different answers. I had to find the specs myself, and bought one against the advice of the clerk.
- Answered by Ashton H from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I add graphics to my photos on a Mac?
- Asked by Macy C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add graphics to my photos on a Mac?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Will this cable work with the Apple TV 2nd generation?
- Asked by Jennifer M from San Ramon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with the Apple TV 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB 3.0 Cable (1m)