I have a imac with the black trim from 08 what output does it have
i am trying to plug it into a 50 inch panasonic tv with dvi
- Asked by Jason S from Livingston
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a imac with the black trim from 08 what output does it have)
1 Answer from the Community
First get your serial number by going to Apple Menu->About this Mac->More Info...
Then go to Apple's support page and search using your serial number. You'll probably have to enter your serial number more than once, but you'll eventually get to a page with technical specifications on your computer model.
- Answered by Thomas W from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect my HP laptop VGA output to the new iMAC 27
- Asked by Ravi Shankar G from Wesley Chapel
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect my HP laptop VGA output to the new iMAC 27)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter