Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it fit a macbook pro 13" 2011? HELP HELP HELP
- Asked by Thanh D from Westminster
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit a macbook pro 13" 2011? HELP HELP HELP)
- Asked about: Speck 11" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
Can I get an adapter to connect the mini display port on the new LED CInema displays to my old macbook pro using dvi?
- Asked by Dan M from Hendersonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get an adapter to connect the mini display port on the new LED CInema displays to my old macbook pro using dvi?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to DVI Adapter