Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
may i use this kit for macbook pro 13 inch late 2011 with core i5 2.4ghz
- Asked by Elvin Alvian S from Cimahi
- Flag as inappropriate (may i use this kit for macbook pro 13 inch late 2011 with core i5 2.4ghz)
- Asked about: ATI Radeon HD 5870 Graphics Upgrade…
if i buy it how do i put it on my macbook pro retina
- Asked by Prem B
- Flag as inappropriate (if i buy it how do i put it on my macbook pro retina)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
will this run on a 2007 macbook pro 15 inch
- Asked by James H from Salinas
- Flag as inappropriate (will this run on a 2007 macbook pro 15 inch)
- Asked about: Adobe® CS6 Design Standard Student …
No answers yet