It is possible to use this keyboard on PC with Windows 7?
- Asked by Sefi R
- Flag as inappropriate (It is possible to use this keyboard on PC with Windows 7?)
1 Answer from the Community
YES ! I've used my Apple keyboard on Windows 7, Windows 8, and both my Mac and Windows computers connected through a KVM switch. The Windows Key is the Command Key on the Apple keyboard. No special drivers are needed. The lower row of keys is just slightly out order for Windows, from left, the Control Key is first then the Alt Key, then the Windows (Command) key. It's easy to get used to. I like the back edge of my keyboard to be a little higher so I taped some 1/2 inch pvc pipe under the top edge of the Apple key board and I have the perfect tilt for me. I also fail to hit the space bar hard enough to get a space sometimes, so I cut a strip from a neoprene mouse pad, glued it to the space bar, and I get a space every time.
- Answered by Allin D from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a Windows 7 PC
- Asked by Daniel T from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Windows 7 PC)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers
how to connect the wireless keyboard with windows 7?
- Asked by Teguh W
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect the wireless keyboard with windows 7?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British