can you use apple keyboard with windows 7 pc?
1 Answer from the Community
I use a hebrew A1048 (2003-2007) keyboard (i live in israel) on my home PC with little to no difficulty, and the volume keys are very useful, although i had to take the ;`~ key into it's PC-proper position, although i can use microsoft keyboard layout creator to create an optimized layout. Also i find the ך-shaped enter key better than the more and more present flat one.
I assume a A1243 (2007-Today) will be similar.
- Answered by Roi S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
compatible with a PC (windows 7)
- Asked by Donna B from Evansburg
- Flag as inappropriate (compatible with a PC (windows 7))
- Asked about: BlueAnt PUMP HD Wireless Bluetooth …
No answers yet
Will this work with a Windows 7 PC
- Asked by Daniel T from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Windows 7 PC)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers