How to use my iphone 4 with a cable for my hearing aid?
In the past I had a Nokia with an accessoire for listening and talking with an induction-cable aroud my neck. So I could use my cell with my hearing-aid in the T-stand.
Q 1) Is the a similair accessoire for my iPhone?
Q 2) Can I use the little wires from the ear-phone to provide little induction devices to put around my hearing-aids?
- Asked by Geert V
- Flag as inappropriate (How to use my iphone 4 with a cable for my hearing aid?)
1 Answer from the Community
1) You don't need an induction loop, since you can just put the iPhone directly up to your aid. In the car I use the bluetooth device I have for my aids to talk or listed via bluetooth.
2) I don't think so.
- Answered by Lindsay S from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone and hearing aids what is your experience?
- Asked by Joseph C from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone and hearing aids what is your experience?)
- Asked about: iPhone
What is the 20i like with hearing aids?
- Asked by Lois C from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the 20i like with hearing aids?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic No…
No answers yet