What cable is used to sync pc to ipad?
I never received the UBS cable when I bought my ipad 1. What is the exact name of this cable? And where can I get one? This is the cable which will connect the pc to the ipad and will allow syncing through ITunes.
- Asked by Madelyn M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is used to sync pc to ipad?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have the charging cable, the one you use to charge up your iPad, just remove the part that plugs into the wall and the rest of it is the cable that you are seeking. At least that's how mine works (I have an original iPad).
- Answered by Sheila G from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this cable allow my ipad mini to sync with itunes on my pc?
- Asked by Scott S from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable allow my ipad mini to sync with itunes on my pc?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
IPad charger.& PC connector
- Asked by Donald C from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate (IPad charger.& PC connector)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet