is their a charger that you click on the sides to disconnect it?
- Asked by Thairy S from Seguin
- Flag as inappropriate (is their a charger that you click on the sides to disconnect it?)
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Shafiquer R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The connector with buttons on the side is old. You do not need that one anymore, as the new connector is "spring" loaded so to say. It works with the old one anyways.
- Answered by Glen K from Sterling Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the new slim connector disconnect as reliably as the perpendicular cable?
- Asked by Simone D from Glen Forrest
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new slim connector disconnect as reliably as the perpendicular cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…