If a buy a generic Ipod usb cable, is there a chance it won't work with my Ipod 4th gen Ipod nano?
I bought my girlfriend a 4th gen nano off craigslist and didn't come with a usb cable. So I went to fry's electronics and bought a belkin usb cable and none of the computers detect the ipod when it's plugged in with that usb cable. But I used my friends usb cable from her Iphone and it detected it on here computer.
1 Answer from the Community
it will work with all models of iPod/iPhone made afte r2006 (excluding iPod Shuffle)
- so your 4g will work
- Answered by Khosi M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work for an iPod Touch 4th Gen?
- Asked by Gail K from Saginaw
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for an iPod Touch 4th Gen?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Ca…
Can you sync your iPod / iPhone with a generic USB cable connected to this?
- Asked by Kevin C from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sync your iPod / iPhone with a generic USB cable connected to this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter