iCan I charge an iPhone 4 with the iPad 10 w charger?
- Asked by Steve L from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (iCan I charge an iPhone 4 with the iPad 10 w charger?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. According to apple this doesn't cause any harm, the iPhone just draws less power from the charger than an iPad would. So it's your dual purpose charger!
- Answered by Aaron G from Saint Cloud
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes. Also, you can charge the ipad2 with the iphone4 charger! Double bonus. I have an ipad2 and iphone4. I leave one charger at work, one at home. Also, the iphone4 is the smaller one so I usually travel with that one.
The iphone4 charger gets pretty warm while charging the ipad2, but so far (couple of weeks) it is still working.
- Answered by Eric R from Manchester Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I bought a iPad 2 dock of apple. I use it a/ w the 10w charger adapter . i would like to know if I can use the same for charging my iPhone and iPod ?
- Asked by Sanjay P
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought a iPad 2 dock of apple. I use it a/ w the 10w charger adapter . i would like to know if I can use the same for charging my iPhone and iPod ?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Dock