how many hours should i get on a fully charge macbook 13 inch new battery
- Asked by Jamie S from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (how many hours should i get on a fully charge macbook 13 inch new battery)
1 Answer from the Community
There's no simple answer to this.
When mine was new it would give between 4 and 6 hours, but it depends heavily on a number of factors, like whether you're using Wi-Fi, the backlight brightness, what you're doing with it (eq surfing the web uses less processor power than watching video or editing photos).
Also, the OS version - when they released Snow Leopard Apple claimed a significant improvement in battery life.
- Answered by Nick D from Stirling
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many hours will the battery last when it is fully charged?
- Asked by Ian W from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours will the battery last when it is fully charged?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…
Is it necessary to charge the new battery?
- Asked by Marcia J from Santa Rosa
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it necessary to charge the new battery?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 17-inch MacB…