My battery is showing Replace Soon indication how should i choose the battery
Mac Model Identifier:MacBook3,1
Device Name: ASMB016
Macbook 13 inch
- Asked by Rishi C from London
- Flag as inappropriate (My battery is showing Replace Soon indication how should i choose the battery)
1 Answer from the Community
What you should do is purchase a rechargeable battery from apple online or in-store. Then follow the installation instructions included. This new battery will also give you an extra 2 1/2 hours on top of what your old battery had. The replacement battery costs $129.99. Using the apple rechargeable battery is recommend and other rechargeable may hurt you computer.
- Answered by Daniel M from Mason
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the charger indicate when the batteries are fully charged?
- Asked by Richard M from Memphis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charger indicate when the batteries are fully charged?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
is the battery replaceable?
- Asked by Kim G from Sterlington
- Flag as inappropriate (is the battery replaceable?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
No answers yet