Is nike+ sensor compatible with iphone 5s?if so,is it necessary?
- Asked by Behzad M from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (Is nike+ sensor compatible with iphone 5s?if so,is it necessary?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it is compatible. It's only needed if you plan to run without holding the phone while running or if you don't plan to strap the phone to your arm using an armband. For instance if you plan to run on a treadmill and want to leave the phone docked to the treadmill iPod Dock or if you want to leave it resting on the treadmill. I feel there is also an advantage to using the foot pod once it is calibrated. It will be more accurate especially if you run outside and GPS isn't reliable (heavily wooded areas or in cities with tall buildings). Even on a treadmill it can be more accurate once calibrated. You must use the Nike+ iPod app and NOT the Nike+ Running app. The running app only uses GPS or the MotionX tech which utilizes the other motion sensors in the phone.
- Answered by Daniel S from Clarkston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the ipod 5 have a nike sensor built in it
- Asked by Jonas S from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipod 5 have a nike sensor built in it)
- Asked about: iPod
Is it necessary to use cover for iphone5?
- Asked by Barbara L from Sewanee
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it necessary to use cover for iphone5?)
- Asked about: iPhone