i have iphone 3gs, can i use this sensor in cycling?
- Asked by Ruther S
- Flag as inappropriate (i have iphone 3gs, can i use this sensor in cycling?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, the sensor is made for use during walking/running. Cycling and elyptical trainers will not be accurate.
- Answered by Jana S from Euless
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work with my iPhone 3gs
- Asked by Julian M
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with my iPhone 3gs)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Air Digital Music …
No answers yet