Do I have to have Nike shoes?
- Asked by Salina H from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to have Nike shoes?)
5 Answers from the Community
no, they make a pouch that you can put on the front for you shoe that attaches to the laces
- Answered by Jimmy F from Cookeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It helps to have a pair of Nike+ Shoes, as they have a little pocket to put the sensor in, but theoretically you don't need a pair of Nike+ shoes for the sensor to work. You'll have to find some non-obstructive place to attach the sensor if you don't get Nike+ shoes, though, so I recommend getting a pair of Nike+ shoes (make sure that they say Nike+, not just Nike, because only Nike+ shoes have the pocket for the sensor). Hope this helped!
- Answered by Taj A from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Nisreen S from Bangkok
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Josephine S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes, but you need to buy the sensor also.
- Answered by Mohnish V from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does the remote work with Nike+?
- Asked by Kristina P from Running Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the remote work with Nike+?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic