What is the warranty on a replacement battery?
- Asked by Casey K from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on a replacement battery?)
5 Answers from the Community
1-year on the battery that comes with a new laptop and 90 days on a replacement if not defective.
- Answered by Bill M from Lagrange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
"Your one-year warranty includes replacement coverage for a defective battery. You can extend your replacement coverage for a defective battery to three years from the date of your notebook purchase with the AppleCare Protection Plan. However, the AppleCare Protection Plan for notebook computers does not cover batteries that have failed or are exhibiting diminished capacity except when the failure or diminished capacity is the result of a manufacturing defect. Apple offers a battery replacement service for MacBook Air and all MacBook Pro notebooks with built-in batteries. You can purchase replacement batteries for late models of Apple notebooks directly from the Apple Store."
- Answered by Darren B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The warranty is one year only, after just having spoke to technical support who couldn't replace my battery because my battery is over the one year mark at just under two years of age
- Answered by Andrew U from Cape Girardeau
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
no, I had to change my battery and they told me it is not covered by the warranty because it is consumable part
- Answered by Abdulrahman J from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
i am guessing that there is no warranty. But they will replace the internal battery with the applecare warranty. so you probably would not need this if you have a warranty on your computer.
- Answered by Daniel W from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is battery charger under warranty?
- Asked by Lonelyn R from Taguig City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is battery charger under warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
How is the warranty on them?
- Asked by Brian D from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the warranty on them?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless…