First question is will this fit in MBP 15" late 2008 model? Second question is how long this battery will last in normal usage on this model?
I do have MBP 15" late 2008 model. Will this battery fit in to it?
Currently battery is in good condition (100 cycles - 4200mAh charge). But this last for around 2hrs approximately. Is this what apple batteries last normally?
Apple writes in the product details that MBP 15" latest models can have appro 8-9 hrs of battery life! Is this true or a trap?
1 Answer from the Community
This battery will fit any 15-inch MacBook Pro with a removable battery. Your model is supported.
Normal usage is supposed to be around 4 hours, but actual usage may vary. Most users report an average battery life of 2 to 3 hours, but if you cycle your battery as apple recommends, you may have a better experience.
The latest MacBook Pros are unibody models, which means that their batteries cannot be replaced. This battery is for the older models, such as the one you have, which only support approximately 4 hours of battery life.
- Answered by Samiran B from Avondale Estates
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have an old macbook late 2008 model battery. my question is how many years is the life span of this kind?
- Asked by Ray Andrew M
- Flag as inappropriate (i have an old macbook late 2008 model battery. my question is how many years is the life span of this kind?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…
I have a few questions about these speakers...
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a few questions about these speakers...)
- Asked about: Edifier Prisma E3350 2.1 Speakers