What do I need to add my old Dell 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor using a DVI connector to my new iMac. & info on how to set them up.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Be careful latest iMac is using MiniDisplay Port, if u using previous model, use this adapter + extension DVI cable ( Female to Male ) will done...

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 3 people found this useful

Related Questions