I have purchased the mini dvi to vga connector and tried to connect it to my Samsung 1080p lcd tv without success. Am I doing something really dumb
1 Answer from the Community
You should try the DVI to HDMI adapter. That should do the trick. Also, you have to select the correct input on your TV. It may pave a dedicated PC input.
- Answered by John S from Stillwater
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my iMac 24" if i use a mini DVI to Hdmi converter?
- Asked by Ronald N from Freeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my iMac 24" if i use a mini DVI to Hdmi converter?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter