I purchased an Incipio Feather case (less than 1mm thickness) for my Macbook Air 11 inch. Will this sleeve fit on my Air with the case on?
3 Answers from the Community
Definitely go to the store and check first. I just purchased this case for my 11-inch MBA and it's EXTREMELY snug. It may stretch a bit eventually but right now my MBA barely fits in the case with nothing on it.
- Answered by Sarah J from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've tried it on my 13" air with Incipio Feather. It fits, but it's a pain to put in and remove. While there is enough room to fit, the rubberized texture of the Incipio case grips to the inner lining of the Skinny sleeve. I ended up returning my sleeve because of this. Another option might be to get the Skinny Sleeve for Macbook Pro 13". I have not tried this yet, but will be giving it a shot.
- Answered by Kyle T from Mililani
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. The sleeve has a bit of room so an extra couple millimeters shouldn't be a problem. Also, it is made of neoprene which stretches slightly (the same material that wet-suits are made from).
- Answered by Cody J from Delray Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will a macbook air 13 inch case fit an 11 inch macbook air?
- Asked by Berenice V from Oxford
- Flag as inappropriate (will a macbook air 13 inch case fit an 11 inch macbook air?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply 11" Anchor Sleeve
Does this fit the Air with a snapcase on?
- Asked by Kelly H from Grayson
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit the Air with a snapcase on?)
- Asked about: Brenthaven Collins Sleeve for MacBo…
No answers yet