can this be used with the 27' iMac
Is it possible to also use in the 27" iMac as a way of moving files from one to the other.
- Asked by Charlie M
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with the 27' iMac)
2 Answers from the Community
There isn't a Nifty MiniDrive designed specifically for (and thus guaranteed to work with) any of the iMac models. However, you can check if one of the models (one for MBA, MBP, or rMBP) might work with your machine.
To do this, insert a standard SD card and mark how deep it goes in and select the Nifty MiniDrive model that has the same or slightly greater length. Those are:
21.5mm for MBA
21.2mm for MBP
15.8mm for rMBP
- Answered by Jan B from Rockville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Same as situation with the Air model MiniDrive, it is better to use the Retina 13" MiniDrive with the iMac because the fit is flush
- Answered by R A B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used as a mini display port cable?
- Asked by Vanessa G from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a mini display port cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
can i connect my ps3 using this to my imac mid 2011 27 inch?
- Asked by Farhad P from London
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect my ps3 using this to my imac mid 2011 27 inch?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Ada…