how is the sound of this speaker ?
- Asked by Anders J
- Flag as inappropriate (how is the sound of this speaker ?)
2 Answers from the Community
In a word, phenomenal. The sound is open, spacious, and has very detailed clarity and excellent stereo imaging. At first listen, the bass seems a bit weak, but it is simply tight, focused, and unexaggerated. On source materials with very low bass, it sounds very solid on the bottom.
- Answered by David G from Plymouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The sound is fantastic!
You can really tell the difference when you play different file compression formats – to get the best possible sound use 256-Kbps or Lossless.
A great improvement from the Beosound 8 (previous model) is that the Beoplay A8 comes with two removable docks (30-pin and lightening), allowing you to dock your iPod classic or your iPhone 5. You can also remove them completely (and cover the space with the small additional cover provided) if you want a more stylish look.
I love it - it is worth every penny!
- Answered by Néstor V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Could these speakers be used in a TV to the same effect? Would the USB port in the back of my TV send sound to the speaker?
- Asked by Liam P
- Flag as inappropriate (Could these speakers be used in a TV to the same effect? Would the USB port in the back of my TV send sound to the speaker?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers