How does it track weight lifting?
I do a lot of weight lifting in the gym. How does this Nike Fuel Band track my workout performance? Does it track my BPM? How does it know who much force I'm exerting? Thanks
- Asked by Nik W from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it track weight lifting?)
1 Answer from the Community
It wont, it's a glorified pedometer working off movements off your wrist.
You can edit the workout if you use the activity tracker but i found once I had done it once, i couldnt then edit a different type of workout.
There's no heart rate monitoring either.
- Answered by Diane E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it track time for marathons?
- Asked by Brenda-marie G from Bellingham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it track time for marathons?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracke…
No answers yet